G-Tech G-DRIVE is a high performance storage solution featuring screaming fast USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire® interfaces. G-DRIVE is perfect for storage-intensive applications like audio/video editing, digital photography, music libraries, and high-speed data backup. G-DRIVE is plug and play on Mac OSX and ready to use with Time Machine®. An all-aluminum enclosure with an integrated heat-sync system keeps G-DRIVE running cool and quiet. G-DRIVE supports professional music production tools including Pro Tools, Logic Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and many more.
G-DRIVE comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine® compatible right out of the box! A simple initialization is all it takes to prepare G-DRIVE for use with Windows® systems!
- Interface: One USB 3.0/2.0, one eSATA, two FireWire® 800
- Drive Speed: 7200RPM
- Transfer Rate: Up to 165MB/s
- Compatibility : Mac OS® 10.6 +; Windows® 8, 7 and Vista®
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 5.13" x 1.82" / 235 x 130 x 46 mm
- Kit Contents: G-DRIVE hard drive, universal AC Power Supply, one USB Cable (USB 3.0/2.0), one FireWire® Cable (FW 800), one eSATA cable, Quick Start Guide