Free Extended Warranty
When you choose Vintage King, you know you're protected. That's because we stand behind all of our new and used gear with a FREE warranty. If you purchase new gear, we extend the manufacturer's warranty by one year, giving you added peace of mind. What's more, we even protect your investment in used and classic gear, providing a VK-backed warranty at no added cost to you. We hope you'll never have to use it, but if you do, our customer service team is unbeatable.
If it's available at Vintage King, we add one year to the manufacturers' warranty FREE. Should a problem ever arise, our team will go above and beyond to facilitate the best possible solution in the timeliest manner. We think that having an unexpected gear problem is headache enough, so we take care of every detail to get you and your gear back up and running as fast as possible. When you choose Vintage King, you're automatically covered.
Back before we got our start, owners Mike and Andrew Nehra would buy gear through ads in magazines, sight unseen, and would often receive broken junk they couldn't return. In launching Vintage King in the early '90s, they made a pledge to never let that happen to any of their customers. That's why we offer up to a one-year FREE warranty on any used or vintage piece we sell — and any piece we service. We protect your investment in used microphones with six months of our leading VK protection. We cover most used digital gear for 30 days. You receive a full year of coverage on almost everything else. There's simply no other protection for used gear like it. Plus, your FREE coverage comes in addition to the rigorous testing and evaluation we give each and every piece of used gear available for purchase at Vintage King.
VINTAGE KING'S PREMIUM AWARD-WINNING TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
Vintage King has long been recognized as the ‘go to’ company for our servicing and technical expertise. With over 100 years combined experience, our in-house technical staff is the largest in the industry, having serviced some of the world’s most legendary gear. We have built, rebuilt, customized, refurbished, installed, and manufactured gear for over twenty years. Customers worldwide recognize our commitment to stand behind the equipment we sell and the service we provide. Where else can you find a staff that has rebuilt some of the most historical pro audio ever used? Be assured, your gear will be in good hands.
Important warranty details you should know:
"AS IS" ITEMS
Our warranty does not apply to a handful of items for sale at Vintage King marked "as is." These items are distinctly marked "as is" on our site. We do our best to accurately describe "as is" gear, pointing out all known flaws and defects. However, we often sell these items in the same shape we received them in and make no promises about the gear's condition or fitness. "As is" items are nonreturnable unless the item is entirely nonfunctional at the time you receive it. If your gear will not power on or pass signal upon arrival, get in touch with us right away and we will coordinate a return.
Our warranty coverage applies only to product failure when used under normal operating conditions. Normal wear and tear is not included (for example, rack rash, the need for a new knob as the numbers have worn off, etc.). We will, however, help you get a replacement should you need one! Warranties are non-transferable. Please take a minute to read the warranty details below:
- Prior Authorization Required Should any issue arise for warranty service, contact our customer service department Monday–Friday, 10am–6pm Eastern Time and they will be happy to help you. You can email email@example.com or call 1.888.653.1184 and press 2. If you're calling from outside of the United States, please call 1.248.591.9276.
- Product Registration For NEW item(s), it’s important that you register your product(s) to initiate the manufacturer’s warranty. We will extend your factory warranty, though your initial registration with the manufacturer is a condition to receiving our free coverage.
- Shipping Cost You are responsible for all shipping costs and insurance associated with repair, to and from Vintage King Audio. (Prior Authorization Required).
- NEW Manufacturer Warranties Any manufacturer warranties can be used at any time in conjunction with our warranty period.
- Our warranty is meant to keep your sessions up and running. We will do everything we can to repair your products as soon as possible. We know what it’s like to be without your favorite piece of gear and want to help. In order to protect ourselves from someone who might be less than honest or forthcoming, we do reserve the right to refuse any product sent to us for warranty coverage as well as the right to modify the conditions of this warranty at any time.
- "As-is" items (see above)
- Computer systems, storage medium, tape machines
- Failure due to dust, heat, humidity, and failures materialized from power surges
- Mechanical or electrical breakdowns caused by unintentional and accidental damage from handling of the product
- Damage from abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the product, unauthorized product modifications or alterations, failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions
- Consumable products, accessories and supplies, including but not limited to: bulbs and/or lamps, tubes, batteries, cartridges, tapes, computer software or disks
- Power conditioners, surge protectors and power regulators are not covered; nor is the repair or replacement of equipment connected to these products
- Damage occurring by improper voltage
- Acts of god
- Equipment purposed for commercial rental
- Products with removed or altered serial numbers
- Loss or corruption of data and/or the restoration of software and operating systems
- Loss and/or theft of the product
- Costs associated with downtime or loss of use
- Damage covered under any insurance policy, or any other warranty or service plan
*Note: Certain vintage components may not be available in which case a quality modern component may be substituted to facilitate a repair.
The Vintage King Extended Warranty covers most products purchased after September 15th, 2009.
For complete terms and conditions including “Limitation of Liability” Click here.