The Focusrite iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
- Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
- Novation Bass Station – legendary Novation synthesizer modelled in software as a soft-synth plug-in instrument.
- Loopmasters content – 1 Gigabyte of royalty free samples
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver “soft-touch” aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input – XLR
- 1 Instrument input – ¼’ unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼” TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs – RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Mac: OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- PC: Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 8
- iPad: iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 4 (with 30-pin to lightning adapter - NOT INCLUDED) with iOS 5 or iOS 6