The Alpha 65 performs just as well with instrumental music as with electronic music, and is characterised by its great versatility.
This model is composed of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated to a 70W amplifier and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (35W amplifier). Alpha 65 has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
Word on the Street
"I'm excitedly raving about the Alpha 65s to everyone, as they sounds at least twice as good as they cost."
Scott McChane - Audio Engineer/Producer Click here for full review.