The FLEA 50 is our replica of the famous Neumann M50 microphone. All mechanical parts are designed to be identical to the originals. The FLEA 50 is fitted with our own capsule and transformer. This mic is great to use for stereo recording. It is excellent for symphonic orchestra miking or as a spot mic for acoustic instruments. The full set includes the microphone in wooden box, PSU and cable.
- Directional pattern: omni
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 12mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Weight: 1.7 lb