The FLEA 49 is our replica of Neumann M49 microphone. All mechanical parts are authentic replicas. The FLEA 49 is fitted with the F7 capsule – our replica of the legendary M7 capsule. Another important part is the transformer which is our replica of the transformer used in M49 mics. Last but not least is the tube, carefully selected for noise reduction. The full set includes the microphone in wooden box, PSU, and cable.
Features & specifications:
- Directional pattern: cardioid, omni, bi-directional
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 9mV/Pa | 8mV/Pa | 10mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Capsule: F7, F47/49 or Thiersch PVC M7
- Weight: 1.7 lb
The F7 capsule is an exact clone of the M7 capsule.