The FLEA 47 is designed to be a superb replica of the U47. It is equipped with an F7 capsule – our replica of the M7 capsule – our replica of BV8 transformer and Telefunken EF12 tube. Of course, the price depends on the type of tube. Those of you who have knowledge of prices know that the price of a good VF14 tube can reach 1,500€, so it is obvious that this mic is not a cheap thing. But this mic is possible to use for almost everything and always sounds great! The body is duraluminium and is nickel plated. The grille is available in two versions: glossy chrome or matte nickel. The whole set includes the mic in wooden box, cable, shock mount and power supply. You can choose from two PSUs, modern or vintage-style (modern PSU is standard, vintage-style by request).
- Directional pattern: cardioid, omni
- Frequency range: 35Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 25mV/Pa | 18mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Tube type: EF12
- Capsule: F7, F47/49 or Thiersch PVC M7