Rest assured that when you buy an Eve Audio TS110 Subwoofer, you will be getting a first grade product that delivers adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room, without any low-port noise distortion since all TS subwoofers have a passive radiator. Your system will sound as a whole, not just a sum of parts.
All subwoofers feature the powerful accurate and low distortion sound reproduction that is the hallmark of all EVE Audio studio monitors.
Every ThunderStorm subwoofer has detailed controls like switchable satellite filters (full range and 80Hz), phase switch controls (0°, 180°). and variable subwoofer filter frequencies (60....140Hz) to let you tailor and adjust your ThunderStorm to your specific room.
The TS110 model features a very efficient 250W PWM amplifier that drives a proprietary 10" woofer. This guarantees a frequency response of down to 28Hz, up to 300Hz, for a maximum output power of 108 dB (SPL @ 1m) with plenty of power for most needs.
The included remote control will let you adjust not only the subwoofer's volume but also the complete stereo system's volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot.
All in all, the ThunderStorm subwoofers will make any system sound better and more complete.
As with every other EVE Audio subwoofer, you get balanced XLR In- and Outputs (Stereo In and Out, LFE In, LFE/Sub Out) for greater convenience.
The particularity of the extremely powerful and accurate subwoofer resides in the passive radiator used that replaces the common bass reflex tube. With this design all audible noise due to air turbulences disappear completely.
Unwanted disturbing pipe resonances (at lambda/2 and multiples) are eliminated, which are unavoidable when applying the principle of a two-sided pipe opening (bass reflex port). The suspension of the passive radiator has a restoring force underneath it's tuning frequency and reduces inaudible excursions in the subsonic range. This in turn results in reduced intermodulation distortion in the working range. The passive radiator allows a particularly low tuning or lower cut-off frequency in a very compact cabinet.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 330 x 485 x 430
- Dimensions (WxHxD) ["] 12.99 x 19.09 x 16.93
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 28Hz - 300Hz
- Woofer 250mm/10"
- Maximum SPL @ 1m 108dB
- Number of amplifiers 1
- Output power (woofer[s]) 250W
- System volume (Satellite & Sub) -inf. - +6dB
- Subwoofer volume -inf. - +6dB
- LED brightness setting Yes
- Level-lock dip switch Yes
- Filter-lock dip switch Yes
- Input level dip switch +7dBu/+22dBu
- Phase inversion 0°/180°
- Switchable Satellite filter flat/80Hz
- Variable Subwoofer filter 60Hz-140Hz + LFE
- Remote control Sys. & Sub. Vol.
- XLR in left (impedance) (10k)
- XLR in right (impedance) (10k)
- XLR in LFE (impedance) (10k)
- XLR out satellite left (impedance) (10k)
- XLR out satellite right (impedance) (10k)
- XLR out (LFE) (impedance) (10k)
- Standby < 1W
- Full output 250VA
- Weight kg/lb. 19.6 / 43.2