Elite Modular designs and manufactures cases for the Eurorack modular format. The Elite Studio 900 features a ergonomic design for usability, durability, functionality and aesthetics.
Lighter weight makes it easier to carry to your next gig and makes air travel less work. Specially chosen handles reduces stress on your hands while running around the airport.
Elite cases weigh as much as 50% less than most other cases on the market and uses through hole bolting on all hardware to insure that nothing will ever pull out of the case. Extra safety is created with a recessed power switch and barrel connectors so they will not get knocked off or snagged while travailing.
Elite Modular Cases are hand built in USA.
- 6 row multi angled studio desktop enclosure
- Ergonomic design small foot print
- 31W x 14.5D x 27.5H
- Skiff depth on bottom row for performance modules
- Matte black dye finish retains visible wood grain
- 6 make noise power bus boards powered individually
- Total Power: 8.4A of +12v, 8.4A -12, 8A +5
- 96 Euro connectors for modules
- 6 switching power bricks
- Three power buttons for bricks (bottom left back)
- 40 M2.5 sliding nuts and screws per rail (480 Total)
- Low profile black rubber feet