The Electro Voice ND96 is supercardioid dynamic mic with exceptionally high gain-before-feedback which is particularly effective on extremely loud stages.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise - low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum - use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting - durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- High gain-before-feedback - ND96’s structural and acoustical functions allow the mic’s signal to be pushed through an incredibly loud ambient volume without risking feedback
- Vocal presence emphasis switch - a selectable voice presence booster reduces certain low-mid frequency areas and emphasizes key upper-midrange vocal presence areas for a more profound vocal edge when driving the voice higher in the mix