The Electro Voice 635A is a handheld interview microphone designed for exacting professional applications such as film production, recording, broadcasting, and the more demanding PA applications. The EV 635A mic has high output level, low sensitivity to mechanical shock, and features a diaphragm which permits very smooth response over a wide frequency range. The diaphragm withstands humidity and temperature extremes, corrosive effects of salt air, and severe mechanical shocks. It is practically indestructible with normal use. A four-stage pop and dust filter ensures a completely pop-free performance and virtually eliminates the need for an external windscreen during outdoor use. An internal shock absorber effectively reduces the pickup of cable and other noise generated by external contact.
- Practically indestructible in normal use
- Steel housing provides magnetic shielding and strength
- Withstands humidity, salt air, and severe
- Mechanical shocks
- Self generating, no powering required
- Uniform 80-13,000 Hz response