We make returns easy
We do our best to help you choose the perfect gear, but if you don’t love it in the first 30 days after receipt please contact your sales rep for a return authorization.
Our sales team is available Monday-Friday from 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time. You can find your sales rep on our contacts page or call 888.653.1184, and press 3. If outside the United States please call 1.248.591.9276.
Avoid Restocking Fees
Help us sustain our Easy Return policy. To reserve your right to return the gear within 30 days with no re-stocking fees please observe these steps upon receipt of item(s):
Keep all packaging in like-new condition. Open packaging gently and carefully.
- When opening package use scissors and try avoid tearing packaging.
- Take note of how components are packed.
Keep all items in new condition unless 100% sure you’re keeping the gear.
- Avoid scuffs and scratches in handling and rack mounting.
- We recommend rack mounting only after you’re certain you’re keeping the gear.
- If rack mounting, use plastic washers and beware of metal rack screws’ tendency to scratch rack-mount holes.
Include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee will apply upon return.
How to Return your Items
- Contact Vintage King to obtain a Return Authorization (RA).
- Place a copy of the RA inside the package of the items for return.
- Write RA number anywhere on your airbill, not on the box or packaging.
- Returns must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment.
- The following products are NOT returnable:
- Special Order Items - Items that are non-stocking and require special ordering
- Personal items - Items that require intimate contact with the body during use, including in-ear headphones and microphone windscreens
- Custom built cabling, mic input panels and stage boxes
- Hard Drives
- Recording Master Tape
- Studio furniture, racks and chairs
- Items shipped via freight
- We will inspect your return once it’s received. If you have met the above conditions and the items are all in like-new condition, you will get your choice of a full refund or credit on account.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, Vintage King reserves the right to charge a restock fee equal to our costs to return the item to like-new condition.
- If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or credit.
Important: In order to avoid unnecessary duties or taxes when returning your item(s), you MUST use the customs and shipping documents Vintage King provides along with your Return Authorization. Vintage King will refuse shipment of items when customer fails to use Vintage King provided customs and shipping documents or returns items without prior authorization.
The Vintage King Easy Return policy is effective for products purchased after March 4th, 2014.