Airline Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. The new Eastwood Guitars Airline '59 1P model is a rock and roll machine. With direct signal path from the powerful Airline VVSC pickup to your amp, the single volume controls allows for crystal clear roll off tones to full on power crunch.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Red or Black
- Pickups: Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coil
- Switching: None
- Controls: Master Volume
- Bridge: TonePros® Locking
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25.5 in (648 mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Wilkinson Deluxe
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Deluxe AIRLINE Case INCLUDED
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Tone Pros Bridge