The third installment in the Hollywood series, the Eastwest Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Gold is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen.
Sound engineering was once again provided by ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer SHAWN MURPHY, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 300 feature films including Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A Musical Journey, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Titanic, Minority Report, The Bourne Ultimatum, Saving Private Ryan, Munich, The Passion Of The Christ, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Ice Age, etc.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds was designed to be the most detailed collection of orchestral woodwind instruments ever assembled, and offers unprecedented control over the sound of the instruments.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds includes: Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, Bass Flute, Bassoon, Clarinet, Contra Bass Clarinet, Contra Bassoon, Eb Clarinet, English Horn, Flute, Flute 2, Oboe, Piccolo Flute.
But most importantly check out our articulations chart at the product page which really shows how far the production team went to create the ultimate orchestral woodwinds library.
- 5 user-mixable mic positions (one of these is a vintage alternative), extensive articulations
- Includes PLAY 64-bit/32-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Gold Edition
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Gold Edition is 16-bit, with one mic position (Mid) and all articulations. Upgrades to the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond Edition will be effortless as all articulations are included in the Gold Edition, and can be done at any time. The Gold Edition is available for purchase via download, and available in DVD format.
About Hollywood Woodwinds Silver Edition
Hollywood Woodwind Silver Edition is 16-bit, with one mic position (mid-tree, no divisi) Essential set of articulations and instruments with limited legato. Upgrade to Hollywood Strings Gold and Diamond Edition when you need more options.The Silver Edition is a download.
Majority of the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds instruments include the following:
- True legato intervals at 2-3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains
- 9 way staccato round robin at 3 dynamics
- 9 way staccatissimo round robin at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your woodwinds compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamics
- Multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances
- Flutter tongue