The Earthworks TC20 (same as SRO) is our least expensive general-purpose omni with high frequency response to 20kHz. Its sound and performance is similar to the TC30 or TC25 and covers the same range of applications. For live sound the TC-20 can be used for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass. A TC20 under the strings of a standup bass or inside a kick drum will produce amazing sound. A pair of TC20s connected to a stereo recorder will provide great results for recording rehearsals and performances. The TC20 is great for general studio use and is an exceptional value.
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz +/-1dB
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 150 dB SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced input (Pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600 ohms between pin 2 and pin 3
- Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 160mm x 22mm; 6.25" x .86"
- Weight: 90 g; .2lb