The Earthworks QTC50 is the microphone for those who demand the very best. It is ideal for digital recording with sample rates up to 192kHz, and even higher where every nuance of sound must be captured.
The Earthworks QTC 50 has an extended high frequency response to 50kHz and better impulse response. This microphone is for the sterling purist who demands the very highest quality.
- Frequency response: 3Hz to 50kHz +1/-3dB
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (Typical)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 142dB SPL
- Output: XLR
- Output impedance: 100Ω, balanced
- Minimum load: 600Ω btw. pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dBA equivalent
- Dimensions L x D 229 x 22 mm (9 x .860 in.)
- Weight: 225g (.5lb)
- Includes wood microphone box