The Earthworks QTC40 (same as the QTC1) is the microphone of choice for demanding professionals in studio and remote recording.
- Frequency response: 4Hz-40kHz +/-1dB
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 142 dB SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced input (Pin 2+)
- Mic output load: 600 ohms between pin 2 and pin 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 229mm x 22mm, 9" x .86"
- Weight: 225g, .5 lb
- Includes wood microphone box