The Earthworks M30 is a very cost effective reference microphone for SMAART™, MLSSA™, Spectrafoo™, TEF™ & RTA and all “audio band” measurements. It has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. Requires 48V phantom power.
Designed to work with laptop computers, this battery operated version of the M30 has a built-in preamp with a +14dB gain switch.
- Frequency response: +-1dB 9Hz to 27kHz, +1/-3dB 5Hz to 30kHz
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42 dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 150dB SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced transformerless input (pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600ohms between pin2 and 3
- Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (LxD): 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Influence of magnetic field: 80A/M induces less than 52dB SPL equivalent