The Earthworks M23 is a cost effective reference microphone for SMAART™, MLSSA™, Spectrafoo™, TEF™ & RTA and all “audio band” measurements. It has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. The M23 is an improved version of the SMAARTMIC™ previously offered by EAW. Requires 48V phantom power.
- Improved version of the measurement microphone manufactured for loud technologies SMAART System
- Meets or exceeds type 1 specifications
- Frequency response from 9Hz to 23kHz
- 142dB SPL max acoustic input
- Shorter body than the M30
- Requires 48V phantom power