The Earthworks FlexWand was originally designed for use as a floor standing choir microphone system. The FlexWand’s low profile offers a very low profile with no unsightly microphone cables visible above floor level. It is neat, sleek and clean. When using FlexWands to mike a choir, they are barely visible from the congregation. This is not to mention the pristine sound quality coming from the incorporated high definition microphone with a frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz.
The FlexWand™ also offers near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups.
The FlexWand is also ideal for miking musical instruments in either live sound or recording applications. The FlexWand™ microphone head can be placed virtually anywhere from 7' to 1.5' above floor level. It comes in both cardioid and hypercardioid models and is available in black only.
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- Large flex section near the center of the stand that couples the stand and the wand
- Mini-gooseneck between the end of the wand and the microphone head
- The combination of a mid-flex section and the mini flex on the wand provide an infinite combination of placement options between 1.5' and 7' for the FW730 and 10" and 4.7' for the FW430
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- The near perfect polar response of the FlexWand™ allows the use of fewer microphones on choir, with better sound quality, no spotlighting and incredible rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir, as the FlexWand™ will reject much of the sound of the band or orchestra
- The sturdy 12 lb. base will not allow the FlexWand™ to be accidentally knocked over
- The tripod base models allow for easy transport