The Avalanche Run is EarthQuaker's first product built on a high powered DSP platform. The Avalanche Run was designed to satisfy all the requests EarthQuaker has received for a stereo and/or tap tempo version of their wildly popular Dispatch Master.
While it is a delay and reverb just like the Dispatch Master, the style of delay and reverb is quite different. The delay has more of a tape quality with bucket brigade sensibilities and the reverb is adjustable while having more of a deep, plate-like cavernous tone.
- Reverse delay mode
- Swell delay and reverb mode
- Tap Tempo with subdivisons
- Assignable expression control
- Tails/True Bypass modes
- Sound on sound style looping with adjustable length in tails mode
- Auto oscillation by holding down tap switch