- Three-Way Main Monitor
- Handcrafted drivers
- For in-wall or free standing setups
- Passive MF/HF crossover
- Matched with Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier
- Made in Denmark
The Dynaudio Professional M3VE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Two speakers are powered by a single four channel Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier, using the integrated Lake active cross-over between LF and MF, while passively filtering the MF/HF cross-over point. With Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3VE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. Attention to detail, underpinned by a 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 133dB SPL, M3VE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or power.
- Unique linear phase frequency response
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Dual 12" ESOTAR² Woofers, aluminum voice coil
- Dual 6" Midrange drivers, MSP cone, 75mm aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" (28mm) ESOTAR² Soft-dome tweeter, aluminum voice coil
- Max. SPL (short term peak @ 1m): 135 SPL
- Heavy internal damping for minimum cabinet resonance
- Dimensions: 555mm (W) x 775mm (H) x 505mm (D)
- Weight: 143 lbs./ 65 kg.
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing and amplification from Lab.gruppen and Lake.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow the monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations. And due to the unique driver technology the monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of the monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue