The Dynaudio BM9S MKII is specifically designed to complement BM Compact MKIII and BM5 MKIII monitors, adding extended bass in smaller mixing and recording environments.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. Dynaudio believes that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors. Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow Dynaudio monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations. And due to their unique driver technology Dynaudio's monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- 10" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 200W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150 Hz)
- Frequency response of 29 Hz to 250 Hz
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz