The DynaMount X1 offers two axes of movement making it a great tool for microphone placement and phase alignment. With a construction composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Use it on guitar and bass cabs, acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and any acoustic instrument. With the X1 you are guaranteed to find the sweet spot.
A tool that brings the often lost art of microphone placement back into the studio.
- Two axis of movement
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS, and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically, or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 14.75″ x 4.75″
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5 1/2″
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6 1/4″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16″
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level use)*: 5 lbs
- Max Microphone Weight (inclined/vertical/upside-down use)*: 2 lbs
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 3m (~10ft)
* Maximum microphone weights assume a microphone 6″ in length with a clip 2.5″ tall. Mics that are longer or have taller clips will have their maximum allowed weight reduced.