The DynaMount V1 offers a single axis of movement. Its small footprint and price tag make it a perfect tool for live and recording applications. With a construction composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Throw it in front of a guitar cab and you are free to adjust the mic placement from the booth eliminating the need for any drastic EQ. It is also a great tool for aligning the phase between two microphones on guitar cabs, acoustic guitars, kick drums, and any acoustic instrument.
A tool that brings the often lost art of microphone placement back into the studio.
- Single axis of movement
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS, and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically, or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 4″ x 3.75″
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Range of Motion: 6 1/4″
- Axial Nudge Increment: 1/16″
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level use)*: 5 lbs
- Max Microphone Weight (inclined/vertical/upside-down use)*: 2 lbs
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 3m (~10ft)
* Maximum microphone weights assume a microphone 6″ in length with a clip 2.5″ tall. Mics that are longer or have taller clips will have their maximum allowed weight reduced.