The DynaMount V1-R offers a single axis of movement as well as rotation capabilities. With a construction composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Its versatility makes it great for many applications but it is the perfect tool when placed up on the grill of a guitar or bass cab to find the cab’s sweet spot. It is also a great tool for aligning the phase between two microphones on guitar cabs, acoustic guitars, kick drums, and any acoustic instrument.
A tool that brings the often lost art of microphone placement back into the studio.
- Single axis of movement plus rotation
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS, and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically, or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 4.25″ x 4″
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Range of Motion: 6 1/4″
- Range of Motion (Rotation): 360°
- Axial Nudge Increment : 1/16″
- Rotation Nudge Increment: 1°
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level use)*: 5 lbs
- Max Microphone Weight (inclined/vertical/upside-down use)*: 2 lbs
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 3m (~10ft)
* Maximum microphone weights assume a microphone 6″ in length with a clip 2.5″ tall. Mics that are longer or have taller clips will have their maximum allowed weight reduced.