Drawmer M-Clock Plus is a high stability master clock generator offering clock rates from 44.1 to 192kHz, coupled to two sample rate converters, which allow material to be re-sampled and syncronised to the selected high precision clock.
In addition to the internal clocks, M-Clock Plus can sync to either external word clock or clocks from AES/EBU signals. Precision clock frequency measurement and display indicates the exact frequency of the selected clock, whether internal or external, to an accuracy of 2ppm.
- M-Clock Plus has an external word clock input and an AES11 input which retrieves the clock from an AES audio signal
- Each sample rate converter has selectable AES, SPDIF or TOSLINK inputs, with simultaneous AES, SPDIF and TOSLINK outputs - this allows many possibilities for format conversion as well as sample rate conversion
- Sample rate converter #2 has inputs on the front panel for easy access
- User selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits with automatic dither generation - particularly valuable for 16 bit word lengths at low signal levels
- 10 word clock outputs - 8 at the rear and 2 at the front for easy access