Sitting between your monitor controller/pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, the high performance Class D amplifier delivers 25 W RMS per channel into 8 ohms (50 W RMS per channel into 4 ohms) and offers features including thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication. With just a 6.5 square inch footprint, the CPA-50 blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
As well as the professional Neutrik XLR inputs other features include over temperature protection, over voltage and over current protection with a fault indicator.
As well as working in stereo the CPA-50 can also function as a 100 W RMS into 8 Ohms monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
- 50 + 50 W RMS into 4 Ohms @ 1% THD
- 25 + 25 W RMS into 8 Ohms @ 1% THD
- 1 x 100 W into 8 Ohms bridged mode
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers)
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input
- Efficient, low heat design with low power consumption - consumes only 6 W of power when idling and <0.5 W when in standby mode
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection - standby, fault and bridge indicators
- Rugged steel chassis - desktop unit that can be stacked
- Compact and portable
- Dimensions: L 165 mm (184 mm including connectors) x W 165 mm x H 51 mm