There is no other omni mic in the world as lauded as the DPA 4006A Omnidirectional Microphone. Its on- and off- axis performance and impressive definition across the entire frequency range gives it a superior neutral character. With the selection of different acoustic modification accessories, grids and pressure equalizers, the 4006A can sonically change behavior without adding noise or distortion.
A foam windscreen and microphone clip are included.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB at 250 Hz: 40 mV/Pa; -28 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 15 dB(A) re. 20 μPa (max. 17 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 79 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: Typ. 124 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 147 dB
- Switchable attenuator: 0 dB / -20 dB
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase