Hit your Audio and Loudness sweet-spot with outstanding precision, instant overview and detailed reporting.
We are proud to present our feature packed and high precision 7″ Multi touch Audio, Loudness & Logging Metering system.
The DK T7 marks another high point in Audio & Loudness Metering. Complete with all our well-known high precision metering tools as well as 3G SDI, 8 ch. AES I/O, Headphone out and more – all included from the get-go – the DK T7 has you covered for any possible application.
- Bargraphs or Moving Coil – Your choice of metering tool
- JellyFish™ & StarFish™ – Channel Interrelation View
- Loudness and True Peak Logging – Document & Report
- Clear Loudness metering & readout – Loudness conformity
- Real time True Peak PPM – No hidden ‘overs’
- Compliant with major loudness standards – Hit your target
- FFT Analysis – See and secure your audio from any angle
- SDI 3G I/O, AES3 8ch. I/O, Analogue 2ch. In – Covered!
- Flexible and User definable setup – Personalize to your wish
- SMPTE Reader – Readout and Log against Time code
- HDMI screen and Audio output – Monitor your Meter
- Headphone Output – Listen in
- USB and Ethernet Control – Log and Report
- Multi Touch screen User interface
Post Production with DK T7
As a post production audio metering and logging tool, DK T7 stands out as one of the top choices. The integrated audio and loudness toolbox offers numerous views of your audio ranging from True Peak & Loudness and into StarFish channel interrelations as well as detailed FFT Spectrum Analysis.
DK T7 allows instant compliance through Reporting, Documenting and Reviewing through its included Logging Application.
DK T7 in TV Broadcast
DK T7 fits right into todays TV Broadcast applications providing instant metering as well as detailed Logging and Reporting on True Peak as well as all relevant Loudness parameters.
The 3G SDI allows hasslefree connectivity, while the HDMI output enables on-screen metering displays along side the Loudness Logging Application.
View Complex Audio in Simple Ways
The highbright DK T7 Touch screen may be configured from simple single information screens to holding numerous simultaneous instruments covering the many different aspects of measuring, verifying and logging audio and loudness information.
Thanks to the ultra wide viewing angle, any instrument is visible from virutally any position in front of DK T7 and if that is not enough, the HDMI allows for an on screen ‘blow up’ version of the DK T7 instruments.
The specific configuration of instruments is entirely up to you and may be changed at the touch of the screen.