The Disaster Area Designs DMT-3 is an extremely compact footswitch designed to send taps to up to three compatible devices.
- Cast-aluminum enclosure with heavy duty powder coat finish (also available in natural aluminum finish)
- Soft-touch momentary footswitch
- Three 1/4″ output jacks
- 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1″ not including switch cap and jack nut
- Strymon version – Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Flint.
- Boss / NC version – DD-5, DD-7, DD-20, RC-2, more.
- Most other pedals use the standard version, including:
- JHS – Panther, Panther Cub
- Eventide – H9, Timefactor, Modfactor, Pitchfactor, Space