The Digitech Obscura Altered Delay allows you to turn your delays upside down and inside out. The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. Combine these controls with the Obscura’s Repeat/Hold feature and lose yourself in long, trippy, gurgling repeats or backwards-manipulated sonic mayhem. In addition to its Tone and Degrade controls, the Obscura features independent Level, Delay Mode and stacked Time and Repeats controls. Complimenting those versatile controls, the Obscura offers four excellent-sounding Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, and Reverse types, Tap Tempo mode with Beat Divisions, Stereo Inputs/Outputs, a Delay Tails On/Off Switch and True Bypass circuitry.With its compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Obscura furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Obscura uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Obscura Altered Delay Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Obscura's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Obscura on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
Four Unique Delay Types:
- ANALOG - Classic sound of a vintage bucket brigade analog delay circuit
- TAPE - Emulates a classic tube tape echo
- Lo-Fi - A low-fidelity delay that has limited bandwidth and reduced bit-depth to approximate the effects of low sample rate and 8-bit signal processing used in vintage digital delays
- REVERSE - A delay where the repeats are played backwards. No dry signal is present when REVERSE is selected.
- Tap tempo
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Easy Access Delay Tails On/Off Switch - Enables buffered bypass which allows Delay signal to continue being heard after the effect is bypassed
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality