The dbx 676 represents all of the best of dbx’s more than 40 years of dynamics processing. It offers a pristine high-voltage, Class-A tube preamp section that runs on 250 volts, so your signal can be as crystal clean or dirty as you need it to be. The 676 also incorporates the compressor/limiter design from the highly-sought after dbx162SL, as well as a 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mids.
The 676 provides audio professionals with the perfect channel strip for recording and live applications alike with its military-grade build and vintage-inspired controls, VU metering and state-of-the-art optional digital output card.
- Class-A Vacuum Tube Preamp with High Voltage Gain
- High-Visibility Vintage VU Meter
- Compressor designed from the dbx162SL
- 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- 1/4” and XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Front Panel Instrument Input
- Side Chain Insert