Built in response to demand from a professional studio community searching for unique sonic signatures, the Dangerous design team took inspiration from the classic Baxandall shelving curves of the 60s and 70s and created a unique equalizer with a 21st century mastering aesthetic. The result is pure emotive expression with audiophile accuracy.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation
- Broad Q shelving
- Seven-position high pass and low
- Pass filters - two-pole Butterworth configuration (12 dB/oct)
- Eight-position high and low frequency select
- +/- 5dB cut and boost controls in 1/2 dB steps