The Cymatic Audio uTrack24 is a 24-track recording and playback is now available at a truly affordable price and a space-saving form factor. Record a 24-channel multitrack of your band from the front of house console and say goodbye forever to inferior 2-channel “board mixes”. Play back multiple pre-recorded audio to augment your live performers, switching material instantly on the fly. Connect to your computer and record large ensembles with the industry’s most affordable 24-channel USB audio interface. All possible with your one uTrack24.
Cymatic Audio uTrack24 is a universal hardware recorder/player/interface in 19" format ─ the go-to solution for people who want to do high-quality recordings without the need of a computer.
The uTrack24 records directly onto USB media plugged into the front panel, while a three-color LED displays the level of all channels. The LEDs can also be used as a 24-segment level meter for individual channels. A big LCD shows all other important information and allows a fast and intuitive editing of parameters with an endless push encoder. In order to make recordings hassle-free even in dark or hectic environments, the Cymatic Audio hardware recorder features big illuminated transport controls directly on the front panel.
Small format, large amount of ins and outs
With its reduced size of only 1U, the uTrack24 accepts up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This allows even large live events to be recorded smoothly. Thanks to the BNC WordClock input and output, the recorder can integrate seamlessly into other digital recording environments.
The uTrack24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and up to 24 bits. And it can record up to 8 channels with a sampling rate of 96 kHz at 24 bits. The possibility to loop record endlessly is unique: Unlike with other recorders, there is no limit to the maximum recording time, the only limitation is the capacity of the recording medium. Recordings can be comfortably managed and converted into other formats with a free uTool software for Mac and PC. Upcoming hardware module add-ons will allow the use of other 24x24 digital input/output formats.
Thanks to the internal DSP mixer, a stereo mix of the 24 tracks can be taken directly from the headphone and controll room output on the front panel. It further features Level, Pan, Mute, and Solo controls for all 24 inputs, making an external mixer redundant.
Flexible and reliable
Besides its use as a recorder, the uTrack24 can also play back up to 24 tracks, making it the perfect virtual sound provider for live applications. The Playlist mode is very useful in such cases, supporting uninterrupted playback. When used under OS X, Windows and iOS, the uTrack24 turns into a powerful and comprehensive audio interface with 24 inputs and outputs, as well as dedicated Control Room and headphone outputs, each with its individual level control.
24-Channel Multi-Track Player
- Play back up to 24 tracks of audio, perfect for “virtual sound check” duties or expanding live bands with pre-recorded tracks
- Play back of Standard MIDI Files
- Edit song order, on the fly, from the front panel
- Playback Start and Stop via front-panel footswitch input
- Easily create playback loops 'on the fly'
- Free uTool software allows you to easily create custom audio playlists, with customization capabilities such as:
- Assigning an audio file’s output channel
- Creating playlists
- Set different start-modes for each song in the playlist
24-input, 24-output Computer Audio Interface
- The uTrack24 also works as a powerful and affordable 24x24 computer audio interface
- Dedicated control room and headphone outputs with individual hardware level controls
- 24-bit/96kHz support*
- Compatible with OSX, Windows, and iOS
- Channel configuration changes to 8-input, 8-output at 88.2 and 96kHz
- 96kHz support for OS X requires firmware version 2746 or higher