The Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16 is the easiest to use direct from USB Playback System, offering a 16-track audio player with standard MIDI File playback capabilities, and dedicated footswitch Start and Stop functions.
The LP-16 works as a dedicated multi-track player for live performances, while sparing users the hassles of using a laptop and computer audio interface in a live environment. It is perfect for backing tracks, virtual sound checks, triggering synthesizers or samplers, driving light shows and controlling devices.
LP-16 lets you make changes to the playlist on the fly, even while playing. Now you can easily adapt to set change and crowd requests!
The free uTool software allows you the easily assign wave files output channel, create & manage playlists, and even stores the settings of the internal mixer with each song.
Used in connection with a Windows PC, Mac or iPad. the LP-16 also serves as an 18-output/ 2-input USB audio interface. With a large number of outputs, the individual tracks of a multi-track DAW session can easily be connected to the individual inputs of an analog studio mixer, perfect for analog summing and mixing “out of the box”, imparting classic analog flavor to your next mix session.
The LP-16 User Manual contains in-depth details of your Live Player’s features and functionality, including:
- Direct from USB hard drive multi-track playback (16 tracks at 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz)
- Creation and editing of settings and playlist files offline, using uTool software
- MIDI file playback fully synchronized to audio tracks
- 16 unbalanced analog 1/4" tip-sleeve outputs
- 2-input / 18-output USB audio interface, 24 bit/44.1/48 kHz USB Class Compliant
- Mac OS-X compatible: Core Audio plug and play drivers
- Windows PC compatible (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 32- bit/64-bit) WDM and ASIO drivers.
- IPad compatible: Plug and play. USB adapter required
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- One free USB 2.0 compatible port on PC
- Pentium® IV 1.2 GHz or better
- Windows® XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- 32 or 64 bit system
- Internet connection for driver download
- Any Mac hardware compatible with OSX 10.8 or higher
- Apple® OSX 10.8 or better
- iOS® 5 or higher with USB adaptor (e.g. Apple® Camera Kit)
Powered USB port not required for operation