Created for Third Man Records, the Critter & Guitari Terz™ amplifier is a hybrid of classic analog amplification circuitry and cutting edge power electronics. It is a portable, loud amp that sounds great while using only four rechargeable ‘AA’ batteries. There are two analog gain/distortion circuits behind the sound of the amp: a low-end silicon diode distortion and and germanium diode distortion for high end crunch. The Terz sounds great with all sound sources: guitar, synthesizer, voice, radio, or records.
- All metal (aluminum) powder coated enclosure.
- 5.0" x 3.375" x 7.0"
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs (no batteries)
- 7W amplifier, 4" diameter speaker
- 1/4" monophonic input jack
- Three control knobs: Silicon distortion, Germanium distortion, and Volume
- Low\High Gain Switch
- Power: Ships with power supply: 9VDC, 1.0 Amps, center-positive polarity tip. Can also be powered from 4 'AA' batteries (NiMH rechargeable batteries provide maximum volume). When batteries begin to run low, Power Status LED changes from orange to red
- Manufactured in USA