HEDD, short for harmonically enhanced digital device, is a technological breakthrough in signal processing. HEDD is engineered to be musically transparent while providing the capability of generating tube/analog sounds in the digital domain.
The Crane Song HEDD gives any user who works with digital the ability to sound less digital and more analog.
Applications include: CD preparation, work station input and output, DAT machine A/D and D/A convertor replacement and effects generation (warming or changing sounds in the digital domain). HEDD 192 can be used in tracking, mixing or mastering.
- High-quality 24 bit A/D and D/A convertors
- 24 bit processing
- Adjustable triode, pentode and tape sounds
- Digital I/O, AES and S/PDIF
- External WC sync input and output
- Will be upgradable to 192K sample rates