The Corning Thunderbolt Cable - 5.5 Meter is perfect for transferring data and video in a single cable. It features an electrically isolated, noise-free design.
Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
- For use with self-powered peripherals only
Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables by Corning connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
Available in 5.5m, 10m, 30m, and 60m lengths.
Computer/Host to Device: Up to 60 m (200 ft)
Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE
- Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
- Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
- UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements – Category AOC