Utilizing active balanced circuitry to preserve signal-to-noise ratio and avoid loading or signal loss, the Coleman Audio MS6A also has a separate headphone output with independent level control for direct monitoring and a mono switch to check phase compatibility. This model incorporates XLR connections for all inputs and outputs.
- Six balanced stereo inputs on XLR's
- One balanced stereo outputs on XLR's
- Internal trims for adjustable gain
- Mono switch to check phase
- Active balanced circuitry throughout
- Headphone output with independent level control