Imagine your on stage and your tech has just helped you change guitars, and is now trying to swap the wireless output to the new guitar. Wouldn't it just be easier to push a button? The Coleman Audio GT6 is the tool for just that purpose! You can select any one of 6 inputs and route it to any combination of four independent outputs. You have the option of balanced (XLR) or unbalanced (TRS) outputs for feeding amplifiers and mixers with the same signal.
- Completely passive switching
- Six balanced inputs on combo XLR/TRS jacks
- Four outputs on TRS jacks for amp feeds
- Two outputs on XLR for direct/mixer feeds
- Multiple outputs can be selected simultaneously