Celemony Melodyne 4 Essential contains Melodyne’s Main Tool for the basic editing of pitch and timing, and offers a particularly simple and economical entry into the world of Melodyne. If you need more functions, you can upgrade any time to one of the larger editions simply by paying the difference in price.
Melodyne is a software application for OS X or Windows with which you can edit audio in a more musical way than was ever thought possible. In Melodyne, you work with notes – and not with a meaningless wave form. You don’t just see where the music gets louder or quieter but also where notes begin and end and at what pitch they lie.
You can modify each note and thereby influence directly the intonation, phrasing and dynamics – and do this not only with vocals and monophonic instruments but with polyphonic instruments such as pianos and guitars as well.
Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a vocalist “sing this note a bit longer” or to a pianist “give slightly less weight to the third in this chord” – hours, weeks, even years after the recording session.
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- The algorithms “Melodic”, “Percussive” and "Universal"
- Melodyne’s Main Tool for pitch and timing
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64-bit
- Current version 4