The Cascade FAT HEAD II offers the natural and open sound associated with the finest ribbon microphones. You will find that when recording acoustic guitars, guitar cabinets, vocals, drum over-heads, and countless other types of instruments, the ribbon microphone will produce the warmth that is vital to today's digital recording environment.
FAT HEAD II Upgrades: Polished nickel grill, neck and nut with a larger body, plus a heavy-duty premium shock mount. Sonically the same as the standard FAT HEAD.
- FAT HEAD II Ribbon Microphone
- Upgraded Lundahl LL2912 Transformer
- Molded polypropylene case
- Pinch-style mic clip
- Drawcord leatherette storage pouch
- Specifications and typical measurement report
Alternate color, grill, transformer, and stereo options are available. Ask our expert staff for options and availability.