Does the world really need another overdrive pedal? The world never really needed any - but you'll want this one. Starting with glassy, transparent drive to classic crunch tones that feel like an extension of your amplifier, the Caroline Guitar Company Haymaker Pedal - Vintage King Edition can also go further into higher gain territory and fuzzy textures. Based on the mode you choose, your settings and how hard you dig in with your pick attack, you'll find an incredible array of tones. This is why it's called a "dynamic drive". Now go hit them with everything AND the kitchen sink!
- Mode A is set for classic soft clipped overdrive, but with extra bass and gain available on top
- Mode B is less compressed with more volume, and capable of clear, powerful output for slamming an amp
- Mode C is hard clipped drive, capable of going into distorted and fuzzy textures at higher gain settings
- PUNCH controls the amount of gain and drive in the circuit. More punch = more crunch
- SHAPE refines the frequency response and amount of grit. Think of it as controlling how much "hair" is in the drive
- STACKS is a low-pass filter that controls the amount of high-end treble content in the distorted output
- The SPEAKER is the overall effected volume. Consider yourself warned - this pedal has a LOT of volume on top (especially in Mode B)