The Cakewalk Z3TA+ is an award-winning analog-style synthesizer with incredible sound shaping capabilities. The exclusive bandlimited Waveshaping technology makes Z3TA+ one the best and most respected synths in the industry. As a complete instrument, Z3TA+ is oriented to the professional musician and sound programmer looking for uncompromised sound quality and features. Z3TA+ ships with DXi, VST, and stand-alone versions.
Z3TA+ is among the most expressive and inspiring virtual instruments available today, fully capable of producing the most authentic vintage analog sounds and incredible, cutting edge modern sounds. Whether you’re looking for lush, warm pads, slowly evolving atmospheres, searing leads or sparkling FM sounds, Z3TA+ delivers the goods, and includes hundreds of professional presets.
- 32 bit wavetable synthesis with three rendering modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ)
- 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 6 user loadable waveforms, PWM possible in all oscillators with any waveform
- 64 voice polyphony (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded)
- Independent Waveshaper for each oscillator with 14 wave transformations
- 2 Stereo Filters (4 filters total), 10 Filter Modes: 12dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 24dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 36dB/oct LPF, formant. Filters can be set in parallel or serial.
- Individual Cutoff, Resonance, Resonance Boost, Pan, Level and Limiter controls for each filter
Low Frequency Oscillators
- Morphing capable LFOs, 4 global, 2 local (per-voice), all host Tempo Sync capable.
- Individual Offset, Delay, Fade In, Morph Time, Speed, Tempo Sync and Key Sync mode controls
- Eight 6-stage envelope generators, 1 bipolar, 6 unipolar, 1 main Amp eg, all with adjustable positive or negative amount.
- Individual Delay, Attack Time, Slope Time, Slope Level, Decay Time, Sustain Level, Release Time controls.
- Algorithmic arpeggiator with all basic patterns
- MIDI arpeggiator with 100 built-in patterns
- 16 row modulation matrix with Source, Range (min/max), Curve, Control and Destination options
- 24 modulation sources, including all LFOs, Egs, main Oscillators, Attack and Release velocity, Unipolar and Bipolar keyboard tracking, internal functions and polyphony