The Brainworx bx_bluechorus2 chorus is an exacting plugin emulation of one of the most popular chorus pedals ever made: The Boss® CE-2®. Beloved for its rich, liquid tone and super simple operation, this chorus pedal has been used on many, many hit records over the last four decades.
Since its release in the mid 1980s, the CE-2 has seen many revisions to its design, and while they appear nearly identical, some versions have some significant circuitry and sonic differences. Most tone gurus agree that the version built in Japan during the late 80s and early 90s is the finest example, which is why Brainworx selected this revision as the basis for their model.
From smooth, subtle chorus to dramatic rotating speaker (Leslie) effects, the bx_bluechorus2 delivers classic sound to your DAW. Download the full function 14-day demo (no dongle required!) today to add this iconic chorus tone to your tracks.
- Faithful re-creation of one of the most popular chorus pedals ever made
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Subtle chorus to dramatic rotating speaker (Leslie) effects
- Great not just for guitar but keyboards and other sources as well
- Plugin version has all the tone, but not all the noise, of the original
- Brings classic chorus tone into your DAW
- Plugin does things the pedal can’t, like automation and stereo buss processing
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||N/A|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, AudioSuite, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|