A new feature found only on the Spark microphone is the unique Focus Control, providing two different usage modes at the push of a button: the Normal mode (out position) providing increased low frequency sensitivity for recordings with great impact and definition, along with the Focus mode, (in position) for even greater clarity and detail.The Spark microphone ships with a custom-designed pop-filter and shockmount as well as a convenient and stylish wood case for transport. With Spark, you've got everything you need to make professional recordings, all in one package.
- Wood box
- Custom shockmount
- Custom pop filter
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kOhm
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- S/N Ratio: 84 dB
- Noise Level: 10 dB (A weighted)
- Power Requirement: =48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Dimensions: Length – 7.76 in.; Diameter – 1.77 in.