This true condenser microphone provides an enormous versatility due to its neutral sound and accurate design. The features of the beyerdynamic MC 910 include the wide frequency response of 30 - 20,000 Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 69 dB.
The MC 910 is suitable as a main microphone for stereo and surround recordings as well as close miking of voice or individual instruments. Its subtle treble boost provides an open and natural sound even with larger distances. It also compensates for off axis high frequency attenuation of the omnidirectional capsule.
Due to the switchable pre-attenuation of 15 dB it is suitable for use with very high sound pressure levels. The switchable low-cut filter with 6 dB/octave below 250 Hz provides a reproducible audio variant. With the WS 101 wind shield, the MC 910 can be used for speech and vocals. The MC 910 is phantom powered (11 - 52 V) and therefore suitable for live or studio applications.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Switchable pre-attenuation -15 dB
- Slight treble boost
- Phantom power 11 - 52 V
- Transducer type: True condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Open circuit voltage: at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa) 25 mV/Pa = -32 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 180 Ω
- Load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 127 dB with pre-attenuation: 142 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel. to 1 Pa: 69 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: 18 dB
- Low-cut filter: switchable, 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz
- Power supply: 11 - 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: 4.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Dimensions: Length 128 mm Diameter 21 mm Weight without cable: 115 g