The beyerdynamic Dynamic DT 297 PV is a light-weight headset with a condenser microphone for broadcast applications (optionally with limiter).
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swiveled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
- NEW - Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- NEW - Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastic microphone suspension
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Optimized frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radio-technology in Munich) regulations
- Balanced sound impression
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeability of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 287
|Active or Passive||N/A|
|Number of Speakers||N/A|
|Number of Inputs||No|
|Number of Outputs||No|
|Frequency Range||10 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Max. SPL||100 dB|