The beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO is ideal for musicians, sound engineers and producers for professional studio or monitoring applications.
The efﬁcient Tesla 2.0 drivers ensure a perfect sound with an excellent resolution, spaciousness and high output level. Perfect for mixing and mastering in the studio. Their extremely high level of efﬁciency is useful for users in loud environments such as sound engineers when listening to PA systems or musicians. The DT 1770 PRO features a modern design with a discrete elegance of all components such as end pieces, yokes, ear cups and headband. All components are replaceable and ensure a long life-time of the headphone.
The comfortable, replaceable ear pads and the adjustable head-band with replaceable pad ensure superior comfort for a long period of time and an absolutely safe ﬁt. The single-sided cable is detachable and lockable. The supplied hard case ensures safe transport or storage.
- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
- Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
- Premium carrying case
“These headphones cost what they cost for a reason, and beyerdynamic has the reputation it has for a reason. It’s not hard to find out why; that’s as simple as putting on the DT 1770 PRO and listening. This headphone isn’t just an impeccable studio tool... it’s an education in how exacting good audio can -and must—be.”
- Recording Magazine, March 2016. Read the full review (.pdf)